- B.Sc Computer Systems Engineering
- M.Sc Computer Systems Engineering
B.Sc Computer Systems Engineering Program
- F.Sc. Pre-Engineering/ICS (Math, Physics, Computer Science) at least 60 % mark
- 3 Year post metric Diploma of Associate Engineer in relevant field with minimum of 60% (Only against Reserved Seat for DAE's)
- Entry Test conducted by the University
M.Sc CSE Program
- B.Sc Computer /Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering with at least 1st Division or CGPA of 3.0/4.0 with no 3rd Division in the academic record.
- Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- GAT (General) at least qualifying score.
- Entry Test Conducted by the University.